Monday, November 9, 2009

Woman on a Mission (11/9/2009)

So I've taken the plunge... sold everything I own worth anything. Given up music, movies, and men (and more)... Why, you ask? Because the gospel of Jesus Christ has brought me such intense joy, and I want to share it with everyone I know! As of Wednesday, November 11, 2009, I'll be serving a full time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Tempe Arizona (Spanish Speaking). I'll spend the next two months at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, UT, and I head to AZ on January 12, 2010. My mom will be updating this blog regularly with my emails, as a way to keep in touch with everyone. Please feel free to write to me as often as you like, I'll do my best to respond! I'm so excited for this opportunity, and I look forward to hearing from all of you! For those of you unfamiliar with the concept of Mormon Missions, here's a little video that explains exactly what I'll be doing for the next 18 months :) Much love, Hermana Ouellette.

No comments:

Post a Comment