Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 2 - MTC Arrival (11/11/2009)


Well, as blog-challenged as I am, I have made it here to make my first official post to Richelle's Mission Musings! Yeah....it's 4:56 a.m., and I have seminary in a few minutes, but I thought I would quickly post Richelle's address so she can begin receiving mail....missionary life line! Thanks to all who have supported Hermana Ouellette in her endeavors. She's going to make a fantastic missionary as she learns to humbly serve the Lord.

Her MTC address is as follows:

Her full name
MTC Mailbox #153
AZ-TEM 0112
2005 N 900E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

I'm now going to attempt to upload a photo sent by Erin, the dear friend who last saw Richelle alive and well. :) OK, I know she is STILL alive and well, but do wish I could have been the one taking the pics at the MTC sign.

I talked to Richelle yesterday as she was heading to the Provo Temple to do a session with our friend who housed her in Provo. She's excited about her calling and is looking forward to "getting on with it." She's hoping lots of people will take the time to write.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment